Wireless headphones are gaining in popularity, and for good reason!
“Disclaimer: I received a pair of Aftershokz Trek Titanium headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!”
- These headphones are wireless, meaning they utilize Bluetooth technology to transmit music, podcasts or other audible information from device to your head.
- The Aftershoks use a different technology than most headphones, which means that you do not have to have earbuds inside your ear. Bone conduction technology uses the cheek bone versus ear canal.
- You can hear everything around you, while still using headphones! This is a huge plus to me, while running trails or in the dark.
- They fit with sunglasses and a visor. I’m sure a hat would work also, but I’m strictly a visor wearer.
- No cords to get stuck on your hands or fingers.
- Rechargeable batteries
- Because of the unique technology these headphones use, the sound quality is different than headphones that go directly into the ear. However, you can use the included ear plugs to increase the sound quality, if you are not in need of hearing your surroundings (i.e. on an airplane or inside a coffee shop).
- They take some adjusting to get used to. Also included are tabs that can be used to help fit the headphones to smaller heads. I needed to use these, as my head is on the small side.
- There is some movement of you have anything that runs the back of your head. This was a slight issue for me, but for the most part I didn’t have issues.
- The connectivity is better the closer your device is to the headphones.
Use code BIBRAVE20 to save 20% on a pair of your own!